Friday, February 3, 2012

11months Before World End @@ January & February

2012 dRAgON yEaR

Is my year
!!!!!!!!!!!
**ROAR**

This year is a brand new year
Leave the past and un~important memories
Welcome new life
^.^v

Start the year with 4th year 1st semester final exam
Perhaps
Will end with another exam too
(if i sit for ACCA exam)
**planning planning**

Just to share with everyone
I bought a very super "DAI" dress in Kitchen QB pg
It only costs me rm24
Super crazy
!!!!!!!!!!!
@@

1
1
1
1
1
v
**THIS**
n.n

This year change style abit
Tried something new


**THIS**
**But, some friends said i macam wearing pyjamas**
=.='''
**It's not, OKIE**
>.<

Baby Ryan
**love love**


SEEE
Full with expression
CUTE
!!!!!!!!!!!
=)

Yeah
This CNY given me some chances to meet up with "long-time-no-see" friendsss


**Form 6 gangs**
**suyee, yinjoo, yikwwi, hoimun, chewyee, weikuan**

My first time in Tutti Fruitti were grabbed by THEM
hahaahahah

AGAIN
????????????

Yeah
2nd time in Tutti Fruitti
People see this will think i love it so much

In fact
WRONG
!!!!!!!!!
just coincidence
@@


**Gathering with my suona gangs**
**minchen, shua, jinchow, xinzi**
kena somebody FFK
><

Same day second round
Winter warmer



**Gathering with JSCO gangs**
**cheeyee, karleng, siangyee, hooiching, qiaoshuen, shua, angelia, yanying, wanching**

Well
Attendance seems not that perfect
Anyway
Happy to see those who response to this event
Especially those who attend the gathering
Really appreciated
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though some just show face for a while
But i can feel yours sincerity

**THANKS**
=)

Next
LOU SHANG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent my family Sushi King lou shang
hahahahah
looked nice
but it doesn't tasted nice
sigh
T.T

**Really looked nice right**

YOU GOT CHEATED
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Coming up event:
Daddy and mum's birthday celebration

Wish-Lists:
I want they stay.....
HEALTHY
HAPPY
LOVELY
!!!!!!!!!

Honestly
2 big tables are not enough to fit the whole family of mine anymore
cramp like sardine
**dislike**
=(

Next year
we have to reserve 3 big tables already
enjoy our meal comfortly
^.^

**My big big family**
SMILE
~~ka cak~~
=)

Last
but not least
photo with my dearest sisterssssssssss


**They are cute right**
PRETTY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNY almost come to the end
I did enjoyed every moment i spent with my family and friends
Working life started
Enjoy the learning process
All the best to myself and friends who having internship now too
GOOD LUCK
!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, envy your chinese new year nia... so many gathering! but its 2012 anyway, a new year for you! see you so happy now, I'm happy for you too!
    By the way, I like your dress also la haha. It's a bit different la, but seems nice on you also.
    Anyway, jia you in 2012! hope everything is good for you leh! good luck with placement too! :P

    ReplyDelete