Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another New Chapter

Finally, i done 7/8 of my degree life in UMS
left the only 1/8 part is to complete my 6-months practical training
i won't be back to this peaceful place until i submit my practical report
issshhh
already started to miss SABAH terribly
><
HOW
????????

TO-MISS-LISTS
~~~
miss pool
miss sheng rou mian
miss yoyo
miss kundasang
miss island
miss UMS
miss 1Borneo
miss Kingfisher
miss friends
lotsssssssssss
~~~

*especially the blue sky and clouds*


i had many of my little-first-time experiencesssss here
life in Sabah was slightly different if compared to Penang

MUAHAHAHA
i have more freedom to do things i like
no need care about the time and complain by my parents
(but somehow, i still miss their nagging and caring as well)

the only thing i hate the most is
I DON'T HAVE ANY TRANSPORT HERE
arrgghhhhh
walking under the BIG sun was driving me crazy like mad
i hate to sweat when i just done my shower

HAHAHAAAH
now, it's OVER
another new chapter in my life is coming soon
on
the
way
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bit stress
bit nervous
bit worries
bit scare
bit excited as well

well, i believe on myself
i can handle it
i can do it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p(^.^)q


*See YOU in August*
I will be back to find the pieces of my memories i had in these 3.5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment