Friday, October 14, 2011

BAD FRIDAY





today
is a BAD FRIDAY

i have a presentation this afternoon
under INTERNAL AUDIT course

hmm, what i can say is
i think i really have a very well preparation on it
i done my slides in 3days
trying my very best to make my presentation slides look attractive and interesting with no bore
and people did told me that i did a very good job on my slides

yesterday night i had a very deep understanding on the topic that i am going to present
i even search for extra information through online
in order to give the classmates more extra information
i worked until 4am
even though i was very sleepy
=(

today
woke up at 9
review and practice again
thought everything is going to be fine today

who knows???
everything was out of my control
we completed the presentation in 1 and a half hour
i assumed that the Q&A session will last for at most 30min-45min
we already tried our best to answer all the questions

BUT
things never goes as what i expected
can you imagine the Q&A session last for almost 1 and a half hour
we had answered about 15-20 questions
i never experienced this kind of situation before
i get mad at the end and end up my mood totally ruined because of her

she keeps on ask us some tricky questions
which all of us including our classmates
can't even give a very accurate answer
I, as a presenter, feel like myself should know how to answer the question
eventually, i failed to answer some of the questions

felt upset
full with disappointment
and also ANGER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

she dun even let us present our funny video and proceed our tutorial session
she just end the class with the below sentence
"thanks OOI and the group"
#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&**&^%$#
without make a last confirmation with us

what made me so angry????
i saw her MEMANCING while my groupmate was presenting her part
she really fishing over there
what the hell is going on????
lecturer fishing in class?????
can you imagine that????

@.@
speechlesss

because of the bad mood
i decided to cheer myself by having a great dinner
we took our dinner at SECRET RECIPE, 1 Borneo
i ordered my beloved dish
"CHICKEN CORDON BLEU"

it's tasty
yummy yummy
b^.^d Thumb Up

Dun care already
as long as i know how much efforts i had putting on my presentation
it's more than enough
i should think positively
cannot let HER to ruin my happy day

it's time to sleep
GOOD NIGHT WORLD
tonight will be a good ....good night
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment