Monday, October 17, 2011

Real Steel


Wow...
as i mentioned before
thing will always happened out of expectation
!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, YES, it's Monday, 17/10/11

My luck was there
Early morning when i going to bus stop
i met MR. DONALD
so coincident ^^
he then fetched me to SPE
I'm the lucky one
*wink*
^.^v

After class
Me and my siao gang went for sheng rou mian as our lunch
Yummy yummy




We then shop at 100yen and keep on making noise over there
hahaahahaahahaa
me and ling almost late for class
GOD BLESSED

Again, after class
I was forced by them especially LING to watch movie with them
T.T
I can't reject

But
Luckily i watched it

*REAL STEEL*

It was pretty AWESOME


Huge Jackman so so so so MAN and handsome
hahahaaha

&

I LOVE the kid so muchie
Dakota Goyo
A 11-year Canadian kid



I LOVE his personality in this movie
His thinking was mature
Dare to dream
Never stop to make his dream become true
Yuhoooooo

ATOM is a cute robot
Small but tough
Yeah.....
I found that i slightly fall in love on robot
Hahahaah
^^



&

The best part in the movie:
ATOM dance with Max (Dakota Goyo)
The robot dance
Wow
AMAZING
!!!!!!!!!!!
b(^.^)d
*double thumb up*

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This is a MUST-WATCH movie on October
^.^
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment