Wednesday, October 26, 2011

@@

well, having hard feeling right now
=(

i'm trying my very very best to be a better person
doing whatever i can and i want
making everything done
trying to live a happy life

but sometime
the responses that i received from others upon what i did
made me feel bad
i am not happy to get those kind of responses
i already do my best
why thing still goes like this
????
i just hope that people can appreciate what i had done
a simple "THANK YOU" can actually make my day
which i can find my own value to exist in this world

Am i not good enough
????
Am i deserved for all these responses
????

@

Am i just being too sensitive
????
i can't figure out myself actually
can anyone tell me
????

i can't even remember ( and i dun even wish to remember it too )
since when, i started to stop myself from having any expectation on things and people
i just being dun care
i just want my work done
i just want my life full with joyful and excitement
i just want to have a regret~less imperfect life

i don't expect anything from people
because i know
less expect will lead to more surprise
so i waiting for those SURPRISES pop up in my life
hahaahahaha
*waiting waiting waiting waiting*
=)

haiz
life still goes on
having hectic life recently
gotta rush for my assignment, report, presentation,
and also prepare for my midterm papers
all these driving my crazy
@@ zzzzzzzz

going to recharge my battery
and continue my job later
sleep lor....
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment